Our M46 Vertical DropScreen for Garage Door Can Enhance the Accessibility of Your Garage
Anyone that loves working in their garage knows how hot, humid and stuffy it can become in the summer months. It can be stifling – unless you open that door just a crack! But then, you have the mosquitoes, flies, pollen, dust and debris flying in. Now what do you do?
Do you want to make your garage more accessible, while not having to change your lifestyle drastically? Well, our M46 vertical drop screen for garage door is just what you need!
• The 18 x 16 Insect Mesh option features dimensions that include 195" (max width) and 102" (max. height)
• The 20 x 30 Solar Mesh option features 195"(max width) and 84" (max. height) dimensions
• It’s housing casement has a diameter of a mere 1.7 x 2 inches, which makes its slim design unobtrusive and almost blended into your existing garage door
• The manual screen for garage door can be operated from either inside or outside the garage, giving you greater flexibility for your
• The retractable units quietly retract back into their housing, leaving hardly any trace that they were even there!
• With the solar coated insect mesh, you’re guaranteed to prevent 65% of the sun’s harmful rays entering your garage, making it a cool and comfortable place
Best of all, the M46 Vertical Drop screen has multiple applications. They can turn any space, like balconies, patios, gazebos, or any work space into a comfortable, safe haven for work, play or entertainment. So if you want to convert that garage into a functional living space, Bravo’s M46 Vertical Drop screen for garage door is just the answer you are looking for!
Dimensions of Garage Door Screen :
1- Max width 19 feet. Max Height 102 inches vertical drop for 18 x 16 insect mesh
2--Max screen height 84 inches vertical drop for 20 x 30 Solar mesh.
We manufacture custom units with vertical drops up to 300 inches. For the best pricing please call us Toll Free at 1-800-446-1626
ATTENTION: This Garage Door Screen should be used in LIGHT WIND CONDITIONS ONLY.
Screen Can come out of the side tracks depends how the wind catches it. you can push the screen & will work.
For Medium and Higher Wind Load No Blow. Please click on Motorized Wide Screen M-67 26 Ft and Larges
High Wind Loads of 60 mph. Please click on Extra Wide 136MZT Screen
For more pictures see the Gallery
How to Measure
1. Use a steel measuring tape & Measure to the nearest eighth of an inch - don't round your measurements.
2. Reversing width and height when measuring. Width is the side-to-side measurement. Height is the top-to-bottom measurement. The width is always given before the height of the Door or window. For example, an order 48 x 72 would be manufactured 48 inches wide by 72 inches high. To avoid confusion, as you measure put a W next to width measurement and an H by the height measurement.
3. Not checking the measurements in three places on both the width and height of the door or window will cause in the wrong size. Use a ladder or stool to reach the top of high windows. Many windows are not square, so the width should be measured at the top, in the middle and at the bottom. Also check the height of the window in the middle and at both sides. When placing your order use the smallest size of the three measurements.
4. Not allowing for obstructions that will hamper the operation of the blind. The most common obstructions are inside the window frame are window cranks and handles. We can provide fold down window cranks for most windows.
Ordering from someone else. Bravoblinds.com has the right products for you.
Inside measurement is always on the Inside of the Frame.
Outside measurement is always from outside of Moulding to outside of Moulding.